Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I love Canada.

There are five girls here from a school in Canada, and I promised that I would include them in my next blog title.

I just swam in the English channel for about an hour. It was freezing, but a ton of fun. "Operation: Don't Get Fat" is going well. I am only drinking water, and the occasional coffee, and running every day. Today, we got quite a bit of homework in class, but it's nothing that I can't handle, of course.

I am getting my bronze on almost every single day. I am going to be so dark when I get back. I called Fabienne today, and she cried when I told her I was coming to see her. It was nice. This weekend, we're going to some viking museum and the William the Conqueror's castle. I'll take plenty of pictures for Zack and try to find him a nice t-shirt or something.

I'm sick of thinking in English, so I'm going to return to the French-speaking world.

Au Revoir!

P.s. Steve hasn't really said anything funny lately, but he continues to bark at my group.

P.p.s. I have two teachers at the university. The first was wonderful. The second doesn't shave her armpits and wears a lot of tank tops. It's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment