Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Leaving for Paris

Today is Wednesday. This afternoon, I'm going swimming with my boyfriend. Tomorrow he and I are going to the zoo with my whole family. Friday morning, I'm going to get on a plane. A plane that will eventually take me to a few other planes. One of which will take me to Paris.

I will be spending the rest of my summer in Franceville-Merville, France. I'll be taking a few classes and getting college credit for it. But, more importantly, I will be spending 46 days in my favorite country, speaking my favorite language. While I am there, I will probably gain weight, meet some more incredible people, and visit my two favorite French(wo)men - Fabienne Touarin and Amandine Lustrement. I will have little internet access, but I will try to keep everyone updated through this blog (that as of right now, two people know about).

I hope everyone has a fabulous summer.

Love, Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment