Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dinner Theater at Breakfast

This morning during breakfast, Rachelle and I were the only two in the dining room for a while. We had the pleasure of watching this big nasty cat chase a tiny mouse around the yard. I opened all the windows and tried to distract the cat so the mouse could run away, but it didn't work. The mouse hit the cat in the face at one point, and that made the cat very angry. The cat finally picked the mouse up in his mouth, jumped up in the flower box hanging in the window, and devoured it right in front of me, coffee in my hand. It was the most terrible thing I've ever witnessed.

This afternoon, we went to the city of Rollond, some viking dude, and the site where Joan of Arc was burned. We went to a wax museum depicting Joan's journey through life and her imprisonment and death. It was one of the creepiest things I've ever been too, but it was so much fun!

We've started a Chez Vous Glee Club. We're singing the national anthem's of France, USA, and Canada tomorrow night at a party celebrating all of our national holidays. The first practice was last night, and it was probably the most fun I've had since I've been here. I laughed so hard I threw up. Twice. I've been dubbed Mercedes, for those of you who've seen Glee, you should be proud.


-Breeze

No comments:

Post a Comment