Thursday, July 29, 2010

Leaving for Paris

Saturday we're leaving for Paris. I'm so pumped. I think we're going to try to rent bikes and run around the city for a while. I'm soo excited. Today was the last day of class and the last community service project. We did slave work again, but it wasn't too bad. Tonight we're watching Saving Private Ryan to go along with our DDay week. Yesterday I got super sick at the WWII museum. It sucked. I lied when I said it was the biggest in the world. It's just the biggest in Normandy. Tomorrow we're going to Omaha Beach and the American Cemetery.

Wednesday I get to see Fabienne and Saturday I get to see Amandine! I absolutely cannot wait. Then I'll be home the following Tuesday (the 10th). Plan accordingly.

This will probably be my last post until I get home. Unless Fabienne or Amandine has to work and I have a bunch free time alone at the house. Amusez vous bien!


Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment