Saturday, July 10, 2010

Je Suis Noir

Today, Daniele and Rachelle and I decided we wanted to go to Cabourg, which is the city right next to us. In order to get there you have to ride the bus. We missed the bus. Twice. So, we decided to go to the beach instead. I am almost black. It's awesome.

This morning before all that happened, we had another excursion. We went to a fine arts museum and then walked around another huge market in Caen. I bought my dad something. He told me not to buy him anything, but it seemed so cool, I couldn't resist. Now I just have Mom and the kids left. And Zack - kind of.

My mother should be sending me a box soon. I'm pretty pumped. There should be a suprise from Erik in there. And I miss poptarts. And there should be James Dean stuff in it for Mama Danielle. She's the lady that cooks and cleans here at the house. She's also taking care of all the sick girls, including me.

Our grammar class starts this week. I'm so excited. I realize that's really nerdy of me, but I don't care. French grammar is fascinating to me. I think it's because I never really learned very much. My high school teacher skipped a lot of things, and I tested out of the first two years at college - and that's where you learn most of the grammar. So, I'll finally learn how to speak correctly!

Someday, I want to bring Annie here. She'd find so many things to write about in her fashion blog.

Bon journee a tout le monde.

-Breeze

No comments:

Post a Comment